The AutoMapper module was adapted from my Amiga program AutoMapper. It's purpose in life is to ease the online creation of voices and performances. With the AutoMapper module you create a performance in 4 steps:
- Load some waveforms in the TX16W's memory (e.g. using the TX's Wave Edit)
- Let AutoMapper request the names of all waves
- Change the Voices, Performances and - if you like - names of the waveforms
- Push the 'Send' button to build and send the Timbres, Voice and Performance
Further functions allow to customize the mapping and tune single waveforms (i.e. actually the timbres), edit some performance and voice parameters as well as toggle single waveforms/timbres on or off.
Various converters - though currently only the SDX converter is enabled - let you convert samples to the TX16W waveform format.
This module currently contains 2 functions:
- Setup Info - Input is a TX16W setup file (.S**), information about all performances, voices and waves used in this setup is either saved to a text-file or displayed in the TXWizard window.
- Unprotect Files - Some files are copy protected, which results in a 'File copy protected !!' message on the TX16W's display when trying to load the setup. Use this function on protected files (can handle all TX16W files, .Uxx, .Sxx, ..)
Feel free to make a small donation if you like the program and would like to support the work on this freeware application.